Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, July 18, 2010

Info Post
My once-a-week posting schedule is going to be changing, starting this week. I don't know how long it's going to last, but I realized a change was needed when I started trying to push my backlog out faster and ended up with enough finished posts to last me half a year if I only published them once a week.  Anyway, I'll be moving briefly to a twice weekly schedule and then, at some point, to a once-a-day schedule, until everything is slightly more manageable.  This will probably last as least through September.

Just watch - after all this, I'll hit a dry period where I won't be able to force myself to finish writing anything. Then my posting schedule will go down the tubes and I'll wish I had all those finished posts back.  Oh well, too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment