Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Info Post
I think I'm going to give up on grading the things I read and watch - or, at least, I think I'm going to give up on grading them publicly. I've assigned grades on 9 posts in a row. Sometimes it was easy, and sometimes it was really, really hard. When it was hard, I tended to agonize over the grade too much, and my posts started to take even longer than they usually take. Since I'm not sure the grades would do anyone any good, what with my difficulties writing something up that explains what the grades mean (other than "A 'C' is not a bad grade, just an average one"), I think I'll just go back to writing reviews but not assigning grades. I do like assigning grades privately, though - it'll make it easier to come up with my personal "Best" list at the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment