Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 6, 2009

Info Post
I'm not sure if I'm going to abandon my regular posting schedule completely, but it definitely needs to be altered. How will I alter it? No idea.

The "every other day" thing was fine back when I had no full-time job and nothing to do beyond fill out applications, volunteer, and make sure I was there for my ever-dwindling part-time job. Now, however, I do have a full-time job and, while I won't say I have a busy social life, I've at least got something resembling a social life. I'm addicted to buying books and DVDs, so I've got plenty that I could write about, in theory. The problem is that, in practice, I'm reading and watching a lot less than I did when I was jobless. The reading and watching takes time, as does the blogging that comes after.

I think I'll try to do a minimum of one book/movie/TV show post a week - hopefully I'll usually end up with more than one a week. We'll see how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment